We are following a number of reasearch leads simultaneously:
- We are further improving the current prototype for independent deployment.
- We are investigating rural communities’ Crowdsourcing of local adaptations as an affordable solution.
- We are working with a number of rural pilot schools to create local content based on indigenous knowledge by teachers using local language wikipedias.
- We continue to explore an afroc-centric approach to such a R&D project and derive implications for ICT4D and HCI4D.
- We involve undergraduate and post graduate students to support capacity-building in the field of community-based co-design.
- We collaborate with international partners on related projects.